CROWN COURT AND SERIOUS CRIME
Serious and complex cases are heard at the Crown Court whether it be for trial, sentence or appeal. JSPS is a leading name in dealing with serious crime and complex cases. We deal with a full range of cases including:
· Murder and manslaughter cases
· Rape and sexual offences
· “Cold cases”
· Complex fraud
· Armed robbery
· Serious offences of violence
· Human trafficking
· Drug importation/trafficking and associated conspiracies
· R –v- S (2000) Stansted Airport Hijack
· R-v N (1995) Rettendon Murders
· R v D (2005) Cold Case Murder, 1978
· R v L (2005) Lakeside Manslaughter
· R v B (2007) Conspiracy to Defraud a Major Financial Institution
· R v G (2008) Multi-£Million Conspiracy to Supply Class A Drugs & Money Laundering
· R –v- O (2007) and R v W (2010) Multiple Count Conspiracy to commit Armed Robbery of
Cash in Transit Operatives
· R –v- N (2009) International human trafficking conspiracy
· R v W (2010) Murder following a Classical Music Concert
We are able to offer a client continuity and confidence by providing an in-house advocacy department. Matthew Bone and Ian Clift are our Solicitor-Advocates.
Alternatively you will be represented by Counsel from 2 Bedford Row described as a leading criminal chambers.
If you have any questions regarding this work please speak to Michael Rees or Derik Lamont who will be happy to advise you further.